What: Optimizing Health Care Reform to Integrate Service Delivery Systems for Women, Children, and Their Families, a webinar cosponsored by The Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs (AMCHP) and The Commonwealth Fund
When: Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 12:30–2:00 p.m. E.D.T.
- Moderator: Karen VanLandeghem, Senior Advisor, AMCHP
- Welcoming Remarks: Michael Fraser, CEO, AMCHP, and Pamela Riley, Program Officer, The Commonwealth Fund
- Edward Schor, Senior Vice President, Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health
- Phyllis Sloyer, Director, Children’s Medical Services Network and Related Programs, Florida Department of Health
- Christy Blakely, Executive Director, Family Voices of Colorado
- Karen Hughes, Chief, Division of Family and Community Health Services, Ohio Department of Health
- Breena Holmes, Director of Maternal Child Health, Vermont Department of Health
A link to a recording of the event is available on the AMCHP Web site at: http://www.amchp.org/Advocacy/health-reform/Pages/default.aspx .