Watch a recording of a May 29, 2014 webinar on the Affordable Care Act's Small Business Health Options Program, known as SHOP. Presenters looked at state-by-state implementation of the program and an online Q&A followed. The webinar was cosponsored by the Society of American Business Editors and Writers (SABEW).
What: SHOP Webinar
When: Thursday, May 29, at 2 p.m., Eastern.
- Sara Collins, Vice President for Health Care Coverage and Access, The Commonwealth Fund (moderator)
- Kevin Lucia, Senior Research Fellow/Project Director, Center on Health Insurance Reforms, Georgetown University Health Policy Institute.
- Sarah Dash, Vice President of Policy/Research at the Alliance for Health Reform
- John Arensmeyer, Founder and CEO, Small Business Majority
- Mila Kofman, Executive Director, DC Health Benefit Exchange Authority
- Dean Mohs, Director, Exchange Policy Development and Analysis Branch, Small Business Options Program, Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Watch the recording.