- Rachel Nuzum, M.P.H., Vice President, Federal and State Health Policy, The Commonwealth Fund
12:35 – 12:50 Briefing:
- Kevin Lucia, J.D., M.H.P., Research Professor, Georgetown University’s Center on Health Insurance Reform
- Sara Rosenbaum, J.D., Harold and Jane Hirsh Professor of Health Law and Policy, George Washington University’s Milken Institute School of Public Health
- Sara R. Collins, Ph.D., Vice President, Health Care Coverage and Access, The Commonwealth Fund
JoAnn Volk, M.A., Research Professor, Georgetown University’s Center on Health Insurance Reform
12:50 – 1:30 Q&A with speakers
- Commonwealth Fund COVID-19 resources: https://www.commonwealthfund.org/trending/covid-19
- Sabrina Corlette, Kevin Lucia, and Madeline O’Brien, "What Are State Officials Doing to Make Private Health Insurance Work Better for Consumers During the Coronavirus Public Health Crisis?," To the Point (blog), Commonwealth Fund, Mar. 13, 2020.
- Sara R. Collins and David Blumenthal, "Op-Ed: Without universal healthcare, coronavirus puts us all at risk," Los Angeles Times, Mar. 5, 2020.