Based on the Parental Well-Being Project at Dartmouth Medical School
Table of Contents
The Parental Well-Being Project could not have taken place without the practices of Clinicians Enhancing Child Health research network. We would like to thank all of the clinicians and staff for their participation and insightful input into implementation.
- Exeter Pediatric Associates, Exeter, New Hampshire
- Monadnock Pediatrics, Peterborough, New Hampshire
- Plymouth Pediatrics, Plymouth, New Hampshire
- Upper Valley Pediatrics, Bradford, Vermont
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic, Manchester, New Hampshire
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic, Bedford, New Hampshire
We would like to thank our collaborator, Dr. Allen Dietrich of Dartmouth Medical School, for his efforts on this project. He played a key role in adapting adult depression approaches to the pediatric setting. In addition, we would like to thank the following practitioners who worked extensively with Drs. Olson and Dietrich in the planning and delivery of this project: Dr. Greg Prazar, Dr. James Hurley, and Dr. Viking Hedberg.
Full-page versions of the following tools referenced in the implementation manual are available below.