The Commonwealth Fund hosted a webinar on May 7, 2014, to discuss findings from the Fund's latest International Health Policy Survey in 11 Countries. Published in Health Affairs in November, the survey, conducted in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States, looked at such issues as access, affordability, and insurance complexity.
The 90-minute webinar examined key survey findings, with commentary and perspective provided by leading experts from France, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. The Fund's Robin Osborn, vice president and director of the International Program in Health Policy and Practice Innovations, moderated.
- Robin Osborn, Vice President and Director, International Health Policy and Practice Innovations, The Commonwealth Fund
- Cathy Schoen, Senior Vice President for Policy, Research, and Evaluation, The Commonwealth Fund
- Isabelle Durand-Zaleski, M.D., head of the Paris Health Economics and Health Services Research Unit and head of the Public Health Department of the Henri Mondor teaching hospital in Créteil
- Ab Klink, Professor, VU University Amsterdam, and former Minister of Health, Welfare and Sport (Netherlands)
- Peter C. Smith, Emeritus Professor of Health Policy, Imperial College London
To watch an archive of the event, go to http://cc.readytalk.com/play?id=73p39i.