The Association of Health Care Journalists (AHCJ) Reporting Fellowships on Health Care Performance is a yearlong program enabling midcareer journalists to pursue a significant reporting project examining health care systems.
The program, in its 11th year, is meant to help journalists understand and report on the performance of local health care markets and the U.S. health system as a whole. To learn more, visit the Association of Health Care Journalists website.
- Erin Durkin, health care correspondent, National Journal
- Cierra Johnson, reporter and anchor, KNTV NBC Bay Area News
- Melba Newsome, independent journalist and editor writing for the Charlotte Observer
- Matthew Ong, associate editor and medical investigative reporter, Cancer Letter
- Kristen Schorsch, reporter, WBEZ Chicago Public Radio
- Farah Yousry, health equity reporter, WFYI Side Effects Public Media