The Association of Health Care Journalists (AHCJ) Reporting Fellowships on Health Care Performance is a yearlong program enabling mid-career journalists to pursue a significant reporting project examining health care systems.
The program, in its eighth year, is meant to help journalists understand and report on the performance of local health care markets and the U.S. health system as a whole. To learn more, visit the Association of Health Care Journalists website.
- Nick Budnick, reporter, Portland Tribune
- Kathleen Burge, independent journalist, CommonHealth/WBUR
- Audrey Dutton, reporter, Idaho Statesman
- Benjamin Hardy, reporter, Arkansas Nonprofit News Network
- Kathleen McGrory, investigative reporter, Tampa Bay Times