The Association of Health Care Journalists (AHCJ) Reporting Fellowships on Health Care Performance is a yearlong program enabling midcareer journalists to pursue a significant reporting project examining health care systems.
The program, in its 12th year, is meant to help journalists understand and report on the performance of local health care markets and the U.S. health system as a whole. To learn more, visit the Association of Health Care Journalists website.
- Theodore Alcorn, independent journalist
- Sarah Boden, health and science reporter for 90.5 WESA News, Pittsburgh’s NPR station
- Arielle Dreher, health care reporter for the Spokesman-Review in Spokane, Washington
- Emily Green, managing editor, The Lund Report.
- Cecilia Hernandez-Cromwell, news director and anchor at Telemundo Noticiero Oklahoma